3.0

This dealer had a car I was very interested in and provided me with detailed documentation.The car appeared to me to be over priced and I told them what I would be willing to pay.

I was asked if I wished to make an offer, which I did, subject to a PPI. The person I was dealing with was a delight to work with but needed the approval of her boss, presumably the owner of the dealership, to get approval. She came back and said he accepted my offer and asked if my word was good. I said yes and asked if their word by accepting my offer was also good.

She said it was and was led to believe we didn't need a contract. I arranged for a PPI on the car at a very significant cost.

While I was waiting for this to take place the boss put the car on eBay without my knowledge, and sold the car out from under me.

My conclusion is that the boss (owner) cannot be trusted and Iwould not recommend doing business with them.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Jay201620162016 is quite happy with salesperson and stated that there is a room for improvement of way the boss does business. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of luxsport motor group customer care. Luxsport Motor Group needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned luxsport motor group customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Luxsport Motor Group.

Had an Experience with Luxsport Motor Group?

Comments

New York, New York, United States #1294502

Did the hopeful purchaser send a deposit while waiting for the PPI? Of course, if they did not the vehicle is subject to sale to someone else.